The Joseph J. Anzivino Distinguished Allied Award may be awarded annually by the Board of Directors to an individual currently or previously employed by a firm which is or was an Allied member in good standing. The President and CEO will provide evidence the nominee meets the criteria.
The following criteria are established for the Anzivino Award nominees:
- The nominee must have been an IAVM member for at least ten (10) years total, which need not be consecutive.
- Any member may make a nomination, which must provide a minimum of three examples of the nominee’s exemplary service and contributions to IAVM and/or the industry (for example: leadership, accomplishments, professional service/activities, projects/results).
- The nominee must have served IAVM by: 1) Attendance at no fewer than 6 Annual Conferences (VenueConnect); 2) Attendance at no fewer than 10 Region Meetings; 3) Being chair of at least 2 IAVM committees or sub-committees; 4) Being a member of IAVM Board of Directors, IAVM Foundation Board of Trustees, Board of Regents or Board of Governors during the members’ tenure with IAVM; 5) Being a member of an IAVM program, campaign or task force/committee.
- No Chair of the Allied Committee is eligible for consideration until the second Annual Conference (VenueConnect) following his/her term of office.
- At least three letters of recommendation must accompany the nomination.
- Previous recipients are ineligible (and may be found on our website under Awards).
- The award may be given posthumously.
- Selection of recipients will be made by an 80% vote of the Board of Directors; Recommendations to the Board of Directors for nominees shall be made by the Allied Committee.
The nominations and letters of recommendation should be written to Brad Mayne, CVE, President & CEO and submitted to Rosanne Duke electronically. The nomination letter and all letters of recommendation must be received by close of business November 30, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact Rosanne Duke via email or by phone – 972.538.1025.