The IAVM Board of Regents is seeking applicants for the position of Food and Beverage Guest Instructor for the 2020 Venue Management School. This individual will teach the Year 2 class: Food Service Management.
Guest instructor application eligibility includes the following:
- All applicants must have at least 5 years of work experience at a Department Director level or higher level of management of a food & beverage provider company or self-operated food & beverage service within a venue.
- All applicants must have a 4-year college degree.
- Applicants are not required to be IAVM Members.
- Applicants are not required to have either the Certified Venue Professional (CVP) designation or Certified Venue Executive (CVE) designation
- Applicants are not required to have graduated from VMS
All eligible individuals are encouraged to submit their application via this LINK by Tuesday, December 6th. By Friday, December 20th, all applicants will be informed if they have been selected for an online interview.