Congratulations to our latest Certified Venue Professionals:
- Jason Gibson, CVP, Director of Event Services at INTRUST Bank Arena
- Angela Vanderwell, CVP, Event Manager at Salt Lake County Center for the Arts
- Daniel Hare, CVP, Manager of Guest Services at T-Mobile Arena
- Carrie Paolone, CVP, Director of Events at Scotiabank Convention Centre
- Christopher Bullock, CVP, Production Manager at Citi Performing Arts Center
- Tony Pucci, CVP, Senior Event Coordinator, Minneapolis Convention Center
Thanks to the generous funding and support from the IAVM Foundation, the CVP program was launched in August 2015 at VenueConnect in Baltimore. It recognizes the competence of middle-to-senior-level managers of public assembly venues as well as assisting the managers in creating a professional roadmap in the venue industry.
The CVP designation says three important things about an individual: he or she is a capable professional, is committed to the industry, and is pledged to continued professional growth and development. Venue professionals who earn the CVP designation are recognized, by those inside and outside the industry, as skilled in their profession.