iCommit 2019 Results: iCommit, IAVM’s annual member referral campaign, ran this year from February-June 30, 2019. The objective of the campaign is for every current member to recruit one or more individuals to join our community of venue professionals.
We are happy to announce that 122 members were entered in the raffle to win prizes for each new member they referred. With their support, we added 308 new members!
- Grand Prize Winner – VenueConnect 2020 Free Registration goes to Steve Schwartz, Walter E Washington Convention Center
- Raffle Winners – Five, $500 Apple Gift Cards
- Leonard Emery – tvs Design – Atlanta, GA
- Lana Ramirez – BBVA Compass Stadium – Houston, TX
- Sarah Feiger Robertson, CVP – Greenville, SCAndryn Arithson, MBA, The Robert & Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts – Denver, CO
- David Pike – Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN
- Region 5 added the most new members with a total of 77 members. The Region Director will select one recipient to have his/her CVP application fee waived (value $125) through July 2020.
We thank Ungerboeck Software International for their continuous support of this membership initiative and to all of our members who consistently respond to the call to help us continue to be the largest association serving the venue management industry in the world. If you have any questions, contact IAVM’s Director of Membership, Gina Brydson.