iCommit, IAVM’s member referral campaign, is in full swing now. Goal: If every member strives to add just one new member, we could DOUBLE our membership; currently, we have 5,083 members. Realistically, we are targeting a minimum of 300 new professional members by December 31, 2016. With the addition of the Group Membership program, these numbers are very attainable—all new members will count towards your referral total. If you know of a venue in your community that is not a part of IAVM, encourage them to consider Group Membership. As of today, 113 active venues participating as group members. Do you have interns, students or young professionals working for you now? Encourage them to become a part of our network.
What’s In It For You?
More members means more collaboration, a bigger and more diverse network for you, and a greater pool of experts to create inspiring and motivating educational content. Besides feeling good about supporting your association, for each new member you refer, your name will be entered into a raffle to win one of five, $500 Apple gift cards to apply toward the purchase of any Apple product, sponsored by Ungerboeck Software International. The more members you refer, the more chances you will have to win. *The gift cards will be mailed to the winners in January 2017.
- The grand prize will be a complimentary registration to VenueConnect 2017 in Nashville (value $895).
- Win one of five, $500 Apple Gift cards – receive one raffle entry for each new member you refer.
- The IAVM region that adds the most new members will have one CVP application fee waived; the Region Director will choose the recipient within that region.
- The campaign ends December 31, 2016.
- List your name in the Application Section titled, “Who Recommended IAVM To You/How Did You Hear About IAVM?”
- Enter “iCOMMIT” in the Promotional Code field in the Professional/ Allied Membership Application.
- For new members only, the $150 one-time initiation fee will be waived, if applicable*
Hurry! Start referring new members today. Contact me or Summer Beday, member care manager, at 972.906.7441 for a copy of the recruitment tool, “Why be a member of IAVM?” – for speaking points to encourage prospects to join.
We value and appreciate your support of IAVM!