The Membership Committee is asking the leaders of IAVM to help us achieve a bigger, more diverse network. Our community is more than numbers. The venue management industry is comprised of influential individuals involved in every aspect of the sports and entertainment market. IAVM is the link to bring this unique, global community together — venue managers, our sponsors and allied partners — to have a passionate and vibrant exchange of ideas and best practices. You represent the very best of venue management. Now, it’s time to identify the next round of leaders that will propel IAVM to new heights, but more importantly, provide you with expanded connections to give you more vibrant experiences and discussions at our schools and conferences. By having a larger more diverse network, everyone benefits. We encourage you to share your unique vision and passion with the next generation to help them become trailblazers for our great industry. Encourage them to join today.
GOAL: We have 307 leaders involved in IAVM’s governance structure. Our goal is to have 100% participation by our leaders; if successful, we will add 307 new members.
REWARD: The committee or council and individual that refers the most members will be recognized IN MINNEAPOLIS.
To receive credit for your new member, ask your referral to complete these fields in the online membership application:
- How did you hear about IAVM – Enter “JustOne” and the committee you want to receive credit; important if you serve on multiple committees
- Example: JustOne-Membership Committee
- If a person referred you, provide name:
- Example: Kathy Lowrey, Membership Committee
- One-time initiation fee will be waived if they join by December 31, 2015 and because of your referral
- Under the Payment Information, enter the promo code: JUSTONE
- If applying for Professional or Supplier membership, only the dues will remain (savings of $150)
Just One affords you the opportunity to lead someone down the path of success, and help them reach their potential. Encourage your colleague, star employee, customer, etc. to become a part of our unique community. Refer them to IAVM Membership. So, get your competitive juices flowing and help us meet our goal, 307 volunteers connecting 307 new members with IAVM.
Any questions, contact Member Services at 972.906.7441 and ask for Gina or Summer.