The ICCC Committee is currently accepting nominations for the Lifetime Achievement Award. Please think about someone who comes to mind when you think of outstanding, innovative leaders in the convention center industry and submit a nomination for them by April 15. We appreciate you taking the time to showcase our exceptional colleagues who have made an impact on our industry!
Please consider these criteria when considering who you would like to nominate. Nominees must:
1) Have a minimum of 20 years of service to the convention center industry.
2) Be an IAVM member in good standing for at least 10 years, which need not be consecutive. (IAVM staff can assist in confirming this information.)
Other important considerations are:
3) Leadership contributions, committee work, and outstanding service to the IAVM or other industry related associations. Please give specific details regarding years of service, positions held, involvement in initiatives or programs, and any other accomplishments or awards.
4) A passion for the industry through participation in VenueConnect and ICCC throughout their career by being a contributor of lasting value to the industry as a lecturer, planner, presenter, mentor, author, innovator, or catalyst for positive change.
5) Certifications, specialized training, distinguished achievements and awards of significance to our industry, as well as exemplary work experience with convention centers, exhibit halls, and/or supporting industry related companies.
6) Personal and professional attributes that reflect favorably on the leadership and character of the nominee.
7) Any other thoughts or information you would like to share with the committee about this nominee.