We invest in what we think is important. In order to better understand what technology upgrades venue managers consider important enough to invest with their people and their cash, VenueDataSource surveyed more than 250 venues to identify the trends that are most common. The recently released “2015 Technology Report” provides new insights into what the fastest changing area in venue management has seen in the past two years.
The “2015 Technology Report” is now available to venue managers and suppliers who want to learn how current and planned venue technology investments stand in comparison to their peers:
- How many venues are embracing tiered pricing for Wi-Fi, and how many are getting rid of tiered structures completely?
- Are performing arts centers embracing mobile payment apps more than stadiums and arenas?
- How are venues addressing the increased use of drones inside our spaces?
- How much more are venue managers prepared to invest in technology spending in the next three years? And what applications and systems are the planned big-ticket items?
- What precautions are venue managers taking to protect their networks from hackers?
The “2015 Technology Report” has already been freely provided to the venue managers who participated in the survey. All members can access it now on the IAVM website at https://www.iavm.org/vds/vds-reports for further analysis of technology and trends in venues. You could also join us – for FREE – September 24 at 3 p.m. (EST) for an in-depth webinar review of some of the more interesting finds in the report. VenueDataSource – We Connect the Dots.
(Image: Alex Abian/Creative Commons)